Mrs. Hogan
Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is my second year as a Kindergarten teacher at Fairfield Elementary. I have also taught Kindergarten at Washington Center. Before teaching I was a Director of Preschool/Childcare Center.
I enjoy being in early childhood because I love to see how excited they get about learning and the huge progress they make from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.
I hope my students become caring individuals and develop a love for learning while in my class.
I enjoy being in early childhood because I love to see how excited they get about learning and the huge progress they make from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.
I hope my students become caring individuals and develop a love for learning while in my class.
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Back to School Night
Fairfield had Back to School Night Thursday, Sept. 29th. It was raining at the start so I didn't think very many families would come. It ended up we had a great turn out. The students were excited to get their free backpacks and pencils. We had a scavenger hunt which involved students showing their families where things are in their classrooms. It was a nice, layed back atmosphere. It was great to see so many people from my current class and last years class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment