Mrs. Hogan

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is my second year as a Kindergarten teacher at Fairfield Elementary. I have also taught Kindergarten at Washington Center. Before teaching I was a Director of Preschool/Childcare Center.




I enjoy being in early childhood because I love to see how excited they get about learning and the huge progress they make from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.



I hope my students become caring individuals and develop a love for learning while in my class.



Saturday, November 5, 2011

Parent Teacher Conferences

It was so nice to see almost all of my student's parents!  Thank-you so much for taking time out of your busy day to meet with me. 
I hope you gained some insight into what your child's goals are and how I can help at school and how you can help at home to help your child reach those goals.  Working together, we will help your child become successful. 
Please remember to keep in contact with me if you have any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment